In this post, we will see how we can create a simple Analysis (tabular View) in P6 Analytics.
Assumption: User has sufficient access and permission to create Analysis in P6 Analytics
Below are the simple steps to create analyses:
- Login into BI Analytics
- From the Global Header link, click New and then click Analysis.
- In the Select Subject Area menu, select the main subject area on which you want to create the analysis.
- Under Criteria Tab, select Dimension or Fact folders as necessary.
- Add the required columns as necessary from the subject area. In our example, we added Product, Product Name from Products
- Select another Dimension or Fact folders and add the required columns as necessary from the subject area. In our example, Order status, Order Type, Order Date.
- Click the Results tab to view the results/output of the analysis.
- Click Save to save the Analysis into the Catalog for further use.
- In the Save As dialog box, select a location (Ex: My Folder) for the new analysis and give it an appropriate name.
- Click OK.
So, This is how you can create your first Analysis in Primavera P6 Analytics.
Latest posts by Ravi Katare (see all)
- Advanced Email Alert Notifications in Primavera P6 EPPM - March 24, 2020
- Unifier Cloud Migration Challenges: Database Content Repository - January 9, 2020
- Unifier is not Working. ORA-28000: The Account is Locked - September 26, 2019
- Unifier is not Working. ORA-28001: the password has expired - September 22, 2019