In this post, we will see how we can create a simple Analysis (tabular View) in P6 Analytics.
Assumption: User has sufficient access and permission to create Analysis in P6 Analytics
Below are the simple steps to create analyses:
- Login into BI Analytics
- From the Global Header link, click New and then click Analysis.
- In the Select Subject Area menu, select the main subject area on which you want to create the analysis.
- Under Criteria Tab, select Dimension or Fact folders as necessary.
- Add the required columns as necessary from the subject area. In our example, we added Product, Product Name from Products
- Select another Dimension or Fact folders and add the required columns as necessary from the subject area. In our example, Order status, Order Type, Order Date.
- Click the Results tab to view the results/output of the analysis.
- Click Save to save the Analysis into the Catalog for further use.
- In the Save As dialog box, select a location (Ex: My Folder) for the new analysis and give it an appropriate name.
- Click OK.
So, This is how you can create your first Analysis in Primavera P6 Analytics.
Latest posts by Ravi Katare (see all)
- Are you using Primavera in Right Way? - August 12, 2019
- How to Create a Company in Unifier - February 24, 2019
- Primavera Login Issue: POPULATE_DELAYED_LOADING failed -1: Erro - February 7, 2019
- How to Create Analysis in P6 Analytics - February 3, 2019