In this post, we will walk through the steps required to create users in Oracle BI Publisher using Security Center. Also, we will see how to assign the permissions to the user.
1. Log into BI Publisher (http://server IP: port/xmlpserver) as Administrator
2. On the Home page, select the Administration link (Right Top)
2. On Administration page, under Security Center, click Users
3. On Users page, click Create User
4. Enter Username and Password, i.e. PxAdmin and Click Apply. (Write it down the password somewhere)
5. On the User page, click Assign Roles next to the new user
6. Select P6Reports role and BI Publisher Administrator from the Available Roles and then click on Move to assign role and click Apply.
There are another two options for setting up users and roles.
- Configure BI Publisher with your LDAP server
- Set up users and roles in a supported Oracle security model
This is how you can create users & assign roles to them in Oracle BI Publisher.
Latest posts by Ravi Katare (see all)
- Primavera Login Issue: POPULATE_DELAYED_LOADING failed -1: Erro - February 7, 2019
- How to Create Analysis in P6 Analytics - February 3, 2019
- How P6 User Access to P6 Analytics - January 28, 2019
- How Can Unifier Users Access to P6 Analytics - October 26, 2018