This post is for those Primavera consultants who are new in the Primavera world and willing to learn the technical side of Primavera.
Oracle Weblogic is one of the requisite software for lots of Primavera applications installation hence being a Primavera Techno-Functional Consultant, you guys must know how to install Oracle Weblogic 12c.
Prerequisite: Java Development Kit (JDK) should be installed.
Below are the steps to install Oracle Weblogic 12c:
1. Double click on WLS1211_win32.exe file to run the installation wizard
2. Click Next on Welcome page.
3. Select “Create a new Middleware Home” if it is the fresh installation.
4. Select the Middleware Home location (you may keep it default also) and Click Next
5. Uncheck security updates option if you do not have Oracle support account.
6. Select the Installation Type. I will prefer let it be default option “Typical” until you want some customization in installation
7. Select component location (I will suggest, keep it as it is default)
8. Choose shortcut location to start Weblogic servers.
9. Review and click Next on Installation Summary Page
After few minutes, the installation will complete. Select “Run Quickstart” checkbox if you want to create Domain or configure Weblogic
In Next post, we will discuss the Domain creation and deployment.
Latest posts by Ravi Katare (see all)
- Primavera Login Issue: POPULATE_DELAYED_LOADING failed -1: Erro - February 7, 2019
- How to Create Analysis in P6 Analytics - February 3, 2019
- How P6 User Access to P6 Analytics - January 28, 2019
- How Can Unifier Users Access to P6 Analytics - October 26, 2018