Primavera P6 Integration API client-side package is installed for integration purpose. By installing client-side package of API, you will get to install client-side libraries/java file (intclient.jar) which you deployed on the application server to establish the connection with Java RMI server as Java host machine.
1. Download Primavera P6 API
Go to edelivery.oracle.com & search for Primavera P6 EPPM & Click Continue
Click on the link to download Primavera P6 Integration API
2. Install Primavera P6 Integration API
Go to the setup file & double click on the setup.exe
2. P6 Integration API wizard opens on the screen. Click Next to continue
3. Select the Mode you want to install,
Here you have select Client Side Package – You should choose this option if you want to Install API in remote mode. In this method, the code connects to the RMI server first to connect to Primavera database.
4. Select the location where you want to install P6 integration API
5. Select both the checkboxes so you can get the demo application to test the API & Java doc library.
6. Select your Java directory.
7. Click on the install button.
8. The installation will be progress on the screen.
This is how can you install Primavera P6 Integration API client side package.
Latest posts by Ravi Katare (see all)
- Primavera Login Issue: POPULATE_DELAYED_LOADING failed -1: Erro - February 7, 2019
- How to Create Analysis in P6 Analytics - February 3, 2019
- How P6 User Access to P6 Analytics - January 28, 2019
- How Can Unifier Users Access to P6 Analytics - October 26, 2018