If you are a Primavera user, then definitely you would have faced login issue while login into Primavera.
There are various different causes of the Primavera login issue. In this post, we are going to discuss one of the database issues
This post is intended for Primavera P6 Professional. Information in this post applies to any platform.
Issue: When login into Primavera, the following exception occurs:
Exception Exception in module pm.exe at 00000000224E6E2 Message: POPULATE_DELAYED_LOADING failed -1: Erro
Cause: The physical temporary tablespace may not exist or was removed. On the Oracle database server, check to see if the physical temporary tablespace (by default: temp01.dbf) exists.
Before implementing the below steps, I strongly recommend taking the backup of your entire Database.
Solution: Recreate the temporary tablespace for the Oracle Instance hosting the Project Management schema.
Follow the below simple steps to resolve the login issue:
1. Login into Oracle Database as sysdba.
– Goto Run and enter “cmd”
– Type “Sqlplus / as sysdba”
2. Create a new temporary tablespace and set it as the default using the following command:
create temporary tablespace temp1 tempfile ‘E:\app1\Administrator\oradata\orcl\temp03.dbf’ size 10m;
You can confirm the same under Oracle instance folder.
3. Set the new temporary tablespace as the default for the instance using the following command:
alter database default temporary tablespace temp1;
4. Drop the original temporary tablespace using the following command:
drop tablespace temp including contents and datafiles;
5. Recreate the original temporary tablespace (since the Project Management schema is referencing the name of this tablespace as temp) using the following command:
create temporary tablespace temp tempfile ‘E:\app1\Administrator\oradata\orcl\temp01.dbf’ size 10240m extent management local uniform size 128k;
6. Set the newly created temptablespace back to the default for the instance using the following command:
alter database default temporary tablespace temp;
7. Drop the temporary tablespace which was created from Step 1 above by using the following command:
drop tablespace temp1 including contents and datafiles;
After the above steps, you can able to login into Primavera.
Latest posts by Ravi Katare (see all)
- Are you using Primavera in Right Way? - August 12, 2019
- How to Create a Company in Unifier - February 24, 2019
- Primavera Login Issue: POPULATE_DELAYED_LOADING failed -1: Erro - February 7, 2019
- How to Create Analysis in P6 Analytics - February 3, 2019