You Do Not Have A License To Run Primavera P6
If you are getting the error “You Do Not Have A License To Run Primavera P6. Please Contact Your System Administrator”, while trying to login to your Primavera P6.
This issue is related to missing proper permission on license folder in Primavera home.
To resolve the issue give full permissions to the file, kavachart.key inside license directory.
Follow the simple steps to resolve it.
1. Go to the installed P6 home location, select P6 folder then select License
2. Right click on kavachart.key file and give full permissions to the file, kavachart.key inside the license directory and to license directory folder
3. Try to login, if the issue persists, restart the P6 server.
Latest posts by Ravi Katare (see all)
- Advanced Email Alert Notifications in Primavera P6 EPPM - March 24, 2020
- Unifier Cloud Migration Challenges: Database Content Repository - January 9, 2020
- Unifier is not Working. ORA-28000: The Account is Locked - September 26, 2019
- Unifier is not Working. ORA-28001: the password has expired - September 22, 2019